red spots on my buttom, and i have itch around
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the image.
Seems like bacterial folliculitis. I suggest you to take an oral antibiotic e.g either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin for a week. In addition I suggest you to apply an otc topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
If you don't want to take oral antibiotics you may use just topical antibiotic ointment e.g Neosporin ointment, twice daily. However, if they are deep and painful then I would suggest that you take both oral and topical antibiotic.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body