red lesions popping up on left side on back and
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have viewed the image and gone through the query.
You seem to have furunculosis, which is a bacterial skin infection. I suggest you to take an oral antibiotic e.g either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin for a week. In addition I suggest you to apply an OTC topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin 2% ointment, twice daily for a few days. You might need to ask for a prescription for these from your general practitioner.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
You need to get a written prescription from a doctor who also has a licence to practice in your country. Anyways, topical Neosporin ointment is available Over the Counter.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body