red area on feet, swollen feet, itching, taken Aleve
Thanks for the query.
The complaints that you say are non emergency. You do not have to show up at ER.
The feet swelling could be because of oral steroids like Symbicort can come up with skin rash too. You can pick an over the counter medicine with Antiitch lotion like calamine and mild steroid like Hydrocortisone. Aleve will not help any longer. Oral Antihistamines help if the itch continues.
You can seek an appointment from your primary and get a better medication after inspecting the lesion.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy and swollen feet and red spots
- Swollen feet and red blotchy legs
- Red area on feet swollen feet itching taken aleve
- Red swollen feet blisters
- Red rash on swollen feet
- Red swollen tight feet at night
- Red swollen feet that hurt and blister
- Bottom of feet swollen itch
- Swollen red itchy hands and feet
- Swollen red blistered toes and feet