recent hiv encountered and hiv symptoms. need clarification
Please provide the details of encounter.
Welcome to HCM.
Don't get anxious or worried and please mention in detail about the risky encounter along with the symptoms you are suffering from so that I can give clarification in much better way. Be relaxed and get back to me with all necessary details.
Fast forward about a month now, suddenly having rashes, ulcer in mouth, and stomach upsets. For the stomach upsets, it%E2%80%99s going on for about 3weeks now. I didn%E2%80%99t have any diarrhoea, but I felt having heavy stomach, frequent growling sound, gas. not only that, i have difficulty to sleep, insomnia, and morning sickness.
based on the activities above, Do i have HIV? from the cases u have seen, anyone had my symptoms, and turned out to be hiv positive.
You are not at risk of contracting HIV.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
Handjob, kissing, fingering all these all no risk activities for HIV and there was no penetrative sex so the risk of getting HIV is not there even though the woman was positive. Rashes, moth ulcers and stomach upset might be due to some other cause not HIV. Consult your physician to isolate the cause and follow the treatment regime as per advice.
Difficult to sleep, insomnia and morning sickness is due to severe anxiety or fear of getting HIV so just calm down, no need to think excessively because you are not at risk. I had not seen any such case through the exposure mentioned by you so be relaxed, forget the episode and live your life normally. For any further query feel free to ask me again.
For the sake of argument, if there were one or two drop blood, press against my urethra, will there be a risk? She was pressing my tip of penis quite a lot.
Welcome to HCM once again.
There is no risk in case of exposure you had said because HIV virus becomes inactive outside the human body or in dried blood so just calm down, forget all these and move on in life happily. For any further help feel free to write me again.
Still the chances are very rare.
The possibility of transmission of HIV through the way you had mentioned is very rare so don't get afraid or worried about because I had not seen any such patient in my practice. Calm down, forget the episode and live your life normally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?