preferable tablets for headache??
The safest option is ACETAMINOPHEN...
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query in details...
I can understand your concerns...
Well, for intermittent(On/off) headache, the safest option would be ACETAMINOPHEN/PARACETAMOL...for adults, it can be taken as 650mg up to three times daily after some food...Do take a lot of water throughout the day along with and strictly avoid alcohol (if at all do)...
However, if despite this, the headache persists, then it's recommended to get yourself checked up by a physician as there can be numerous causes which can only be ascertained after a thorough set of investigations regarding...
Hope this answers your query...
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?