post marriage I had intercourse for the first time. I

Dr. Sameer Maheshwari

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2019 in Valvular Heart Disease
Question: post marriage I had intercourse for the first time. I was getting erection. but the moment I penetrate the erection dies down. i find it difficult to get it erected and maintain it.

so far we have tried about 5-6 times since Nov.

in general I masturbate about once in 10 day. This would be normal for me. Don't find it any difficult. if i fail to do it in 10 days I have night fall.

am physically very active person. I do run/workout 3 times a week. I don't compromise on my food timings, I don't drink alcohol or smoke.
Answered by Dr. Sameer Maheshwari 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is mainly due to anxiety

Detailed Answer:
Welcome.
This is Dr Sameer.
Failure to erection in a normal adult is mainly due to anxiety or stress. It could be performance anxiety (like how long I will last or will I make the other person satisfied or how will she feel if I do not last long).
This is the cause i think must vbs with you as you are saying that other times you are normally erect.
So I advise you to just don't panic, be calm don't think about how she will feel if you don't last long or how much you will make her satisfied. Just forget about all this. Be relaxed.
A good foreplay before sex is as important as a appetiser before dinner. Don't think about anything else. You can also use some porn which both of you can watch together and just set the tempo for it. I know it will feel awkward at first but believe me you have to start from somewhere.
I expect things will be fine.
I also advise you to eat healthy, don't drink or smoke (if you do so).

I hope things work fine and you both be happy.
Thanks and take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D