please suggest a baby shampoo and body lotion/moisturizer for my
Any shampoo/body wash free of sulfate and paraben can be used
Thanks for asking on this platform
The main thing which should be taken care of regarding shampoo or body wash in case of babies is that it should not contain the substance which causes irritation of skin or eyes.
Considering this almost all of the baby shampoos and body wash are free of sulfates and paraben. It makes the pH of lather same as tear and water and prevents irritation.
So any baby shampoo which is free of these chemicals can be safely used. Now there is head to toe cleaner (two in one) are available for babies avoiding the need of separate shampoo and body wash. Products like Chicco, Himalaya, Dove, Aveeno can be used. Chicco products are good as a moisturiser also.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting