please opine on the ECG as doctor suggest the bradycardia
It's sinus bradycardia
It's sinus bradycardia, T wave flattening in avl and no other significant St t or other abnormalities seen. Heart rate is nearly 50-55 bpm. One may not be symptomatic till heart rate goes below 40-45 bpm.
The significant finding is of sinus bradycardia. He should undergo evaluation for the cause of bradycardia. This may be seen normally in some individuals, athletes, hypothyroidism. However should be evaluated.
Patient should undergo echo, thyroid profile and holter monitoring to rule out some abnormalities.
So, overall there are some changes which are not usually worrisome but better to evaluate it.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?