pimples on face and its coms black marks
Regarding acne and dark spots
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
For acne I suggest you to take an oral antiacne antibiotic e.g either Doxycycline 100mg Cap, twice daily or Minocycline 50mg, twice daily for 3-4 weeks. In addition I suggest you to use 1% Clindamycin and 5% benzoyl peroxide combination gel (Clindoxyl gel) every night on your active acne and a kojic acid based cream (e.g Kojic cream) for acne spots, twice during daytime. Use a mild cleanser e g Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion for face wash.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body