pain with limited range of motion in my shoulder. Been
It can be frozen shoulder
I have studied your case. Pain in neck and shoulder can be due to many causes. Before I advise you any further I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1. Are you having Diabetes or Thyroid?
2. Do you have any injury to shoulder?
Please send me answers to these questions. I will try my best to help you.
You need to take physiotherapy
I would suggest you follow.
1. Avoid very cold temperature. Hot fomentation will help. You can use a hot water moist towel also.
2. Tylenol or Brufen can be used for pain relief.
3. Dicloran gel is helpful.
4. Injection of steroid can help if pain increases.