numbness in feet and legs and pain when lying down
Probably peripheral neuropathy, more details are needed.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There are many medical conditions that can cause numbness in feet and legs.
Do you have any other medical condition such as diabetes?
It can be peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes.
Do you have any other symptom such as back pain?
It can also be sciatica.
Does anything seem to improve your symptoms?
Meanwhile,I recommend you to use noninflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day.
I also recommend you to use heat compresses for relief.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet are very important to relieve the symptoms.
Waiting for your response to be able to help you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?