nicked my self shaving this morning still bleeding long time
Diabetes should be excluded,follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There are many medical conditions related to your symptoms.
I would recommend a complete blood count and glicemic level.
I would also recommend INR level,coagulation time and hemorrhage time.
Your symptoms seem to be related to diabetes.
It should be excluded through examinations.
Meanwhile, I would recommend having vitamin C supplement to boost your immune system.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?