my wife ishaving haemoblin 45% , want to increase .
Explained in details.
I have gone through your question and history. I can understand your concern.
According to your history she has excessive bleeding in menstrual period due to fibroids.
So here main cause of low hemoglobin is blood loss. And main treatment is surgery to remove fibroid.
However she can take drugs like ferrous sulphate or ferrous fumarate to improve hemoglobin. Basically it is iron supplements to increase hemoglobin.
Consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my blood report suggest?
- How long does Marijuana remain in our body after its intake?
- What does my MRI scan report indicate?
- What causes right side abdominal pain?
- What does my blood test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and pain in ribs
- What does HIV test result indicate?
- For how many days is Xanax detectable in urine?
- What causes excessive tiredness?
- What does the widal test reports indicate?