my wife is suffering from diabetic diarrhea and after CTScan,
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Can you provide more details about her diarrhea?
- How long she has been having diarrhea?
- How many episodes per day?
- Blood or mucus in it?
- Weight loss?
-What medications she is taking for diabetes?
Kindly provide the above details so that I am better able to help.
There is no stomach distension or pain. Soe days she feels a fullness in the mornings.
The CT Scan was normal except for diverticulum without diverticulitis.
The is weight loss. She has lost 1.5 kgs in the last two months even though her food intake is normal. She was advised to avoid gluten.
She is taking 250 mg Metfomin tablets twice a day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?