my symptoms are frequent urge to urinate, often accompanied by
You seem to have UTI
Thanks for query.
Based on the facts that you have posted the frequent urge to pass urine associated with chills that you have is mostly due to UTI. Get your routine urine test and urine Culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
In the meantime start taking antibiotics like Cefixime and Nitrofurantoin twice along with urine alkalizer Citralka thrice daily Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report
Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute.
Please do write if you need any more help.
Thanks and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?