my symptoms are frequent urge to urinate, often accompanied by

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 29 Dec 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: my symptoms are frequent urge to urinate, often accompanied by chills or shivers. What are the likely causes?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You seem to have UTI

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query.
Based on the facts that you have posted the frequent urge to pass urine associated with chills that you have is mostly due to UTI. Get your routine urine test and urine Culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

In the meantime start taking antibiotics like Cefixime and Nitrofurantoin twice along with urine alkalizer Citralka thrice daily Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute.

Please do write if you need any more help.

Thanks and Regards
DrPatil