my question is this: I am taking Klonopin for panic
also currently taking 875mg Augmentin for like two more days for sinus infection and take Allegra for seasonal allergies as needed. thanks for your help
Mild interactions between klonopin and flexeril.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
There is a moderate interaction between klonopin and flexeril. You may experience symptoms of dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, and difficulty concentrating. Also you may experience impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications. Also avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medications affect you.
These are possible effects but you may not experience these at all.
I can suggest you to take them both and see if you experience them or your body tolerates them well. I can recommend you not to take alcohol.
Meanwhile there is no interactions between augmentine, allegra and flexeril and klonopin.
So you can safely continue augmentine and allegra.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.