my periods are relatively regular and I do not have
Thanks for posting the query
The symptoms you are suffering from is due to premenstrual dysmorphic disorder as your doctor suggested.
Get your thyroid levels checked once as even thyroid disorders present with similar symptoms.
Affecting your relationship and work depends on each individuals. Hence you should identify it, ask your surrounding people about your behaviour.
You can take Tab. evening primarose one tablet every day, is known to reduce the symptoms of PMS and PMDD.
Any issues do follow up
Evening primrose is a oil content in the capsule.
It is available in the capsule form many brands like well women and GNC are available in netmeds also.
Studies shows taking evening primrose improves the Hormonal imbalance PMDD and PMS symptoms
You can take your treating doctor's opinion once.
According to my opinion i suggest to meet Gyneacologist as the symptoms are more related to your menstrual cycles.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?