my mother is suffering from cough ....kindly suggest something else
Hello thanks for posting the query
Since when is your mother having cough?
Is it dry cough or with sputum?
is she having any fever cough or throat pain?
What time of the day is the cough severe?
Kindly revert back.
As the cough is with sputum, if sputum is yellow to greenish suggests of infection.
Which would need antibiotics.
I prescribe Tab. AUGMENTIN625 along with Montair LC tab in my practice. This would need prescription by doctor.
For head ache she can take tab. Hifenac P 2 times a day for 3 days.
Give her steam inhalation with karvolplus voporub 2 times a day for 3 days will reduce her sinusitis.
Ask her to gargle warm water 3 times a day.
Any issue do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?