my mom recently started eliquis.what fiu meds do you reccommend
no interactions noted
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic
Most cough mixtures would contain one or more of the following : (1)acetaminophen (same thing as paracetamol or tylenol)
(2) decongestants such as pseudoephedrine (found in sudafed) or phenylephrine
(3)guaifenesin (a mucolytic that breaks up mucus)- found in mucinex
(4)dextromethorphan (cough suppressant) eg found in most cough mixtures eg robitussin
According to medscape professional drug interaction checker, none of these medications interact with eliquis.
She cannot use anything with ibuprofen or any similar meds since they would interact and increase the risk of bleeding.
This means that she can use robitussin products or mucinex products or benadryl cough and cold products
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?