my ? is this what may be causing rapid loss
Antihypertensive drugs can cause it
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think you may be suffering from hypotension. First of all I would wanted to know the kind of medications you are taking. The medications used for blood pressure such b blockers or diuretics, calcium blockers and ACE inhibitors.
Taking count of you suffering from angina the medications you take for it may be causing the symptoms.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.