my infant baby has decreased her diet
Questions so that I can advise
Do be able to sort this problem out, I'll need additional information:
1. How old is your daughter?
2. When did this problem begin?
3. Please describe what is going on - how much has she decreased eating?
4. Up until this time, when she has been examined by her doctor, has her height and weight been normal for age? Has her weight decreased on the percentile chart?
5. Is she healthy and happy? Any recent illness?
6. What is she given for food? Is she breast fed?
7. Is she showing signs of pain (crying, pulling her legs up when on her back in pain)?
8. If you can describe the changes as much as possible, that would be helpful.
I will write back after hearing from you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis