my husband has sciatic nerve pinching his nerve was about

Question
my husband has sciatic nerve pinching his nerve was about to have surgery which was stop due to bone cancer he cannot walk and leg is swollen and foot his right buttock is always swallon and painful would shots help

Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. He will require opioids

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. I understand your concern. So he is a patient of cancer with neuropathic pain. Such type of pain is difficult to manage but sometimes gets relieved by opioids lime pethidine or morphine. After pain control, some form of nerve block may be done to reach long term pain control.
Please share details of cancer.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further