Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

my husband has a pulse rate of 123. He is

Mar 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 1393 Questions
my husband has a pulse rate of 123. He is feeling slightly feverish and goes from slightly faint to dizzy. He has a history of asthma and high blood pressure (although his blood pressure is 116/70 at the moment). Should I be alarmed?
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Follow-up: my husband has a pulse rate of 123. He is 18 minutes later
How long will it take to get an answer?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs basic blood tests

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma’am

After going through the medical details I understand your concern for your husband and I would like to tell you that considering the age of your husband and his medical history few tests will be required to rule out

1. Any sort of infection specially chest infection and Urinary Tract Infection

2. Blood electrolyte imbalance due to anti hypertensive medicines

Tests Required are :

1. Complete Blood Count

2. Serum Electrolytes

3. Chest C-ray

4. Urine routine

5. ECG

So it’s advisable to personally consult a physician , discuss and get these tests done.

I hope this information will answer your query and will guide you properly.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor