my ex husband s alcoholism killed him last year. id
His behaviour should change with time.
Hello thanks for using ask a doctor service
His behaviour changed suddenly or over a period of time?
Has any issue happened before he started alienating you?
Any history of alcohol addiction in him?
Sometimes we assume a lot of things, anticipate about others behaviour or over analyse things. This results in issues in relationships. Best thing that should be done in present situation is to give this some time. With time he should become little calm and things will improve. If you get chance then try to talk with him about this and try to find if he has any reasons for his changed behaviour. This should also help you. You have cared about him and he shall have awareness about this.
Please provide details in follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?