my daughter is 8 years 10 months old. yeaterday i
By the appearance it seems like folliculitis. It is an infected hair follicle. I would suggest using antiseptic cream like bactroban or clindac on the affected region. Clean the area with soap and water and then apply cream twice or thrice a day.
If the bump grows larger or if it becomes more painful, I will recommend to see a doctor. Oral medications may be prescribed then.
Hope this helps. Let me kn ow if you need clarifications.
thanks for the reply. Can i use T-Bac also??
You can use T-bact
You can use T-bact instead of the other two. Note that if the problem aggravates she needs to see a doctor for local examination. Oral antibiotics will be prescribed accordingly.
I wish her a faster recovery. Let me know if you have any other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...