my dad is a daily wages worker, works in factory.
Needs to seen urgently by orthopedic surgeon. Can Take combiflam
Thank you for the query.
Shoulder does not get swollen easily and a swelling in the shoulder region indicates severe inflammation or infection of the joint.
You must consult an orthopedic surgeon without delay.
As a temporary measure, you can take one tablet of combiflam and apply ice to the swollen area.
I hope that answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...