Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

170 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

my dad is a daily wages worker, works in factory.

Answered by
Dr. Yogesh D

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 886 Questions

Posted on Mon, 7 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: my dad is a daily wages worker, works in factory. He carries loads on his shoulders, His right shoulder is little swelled and giving him lot of pain. could you please suggest what medication need to be taken.?
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs to seen urgently by orthopedic surgeon. Can Take combiflam

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Shoulder does not get swollen easily and a swelling in the shoulder region indicates severe inflammation or infection of the joint.

You must consult an orthopedic surgeon without delay.

As a temporary measure, you can take one tablet of combiflam and apply ice to the swollen area.

I hope that answers your query.

Best regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on