my RBC , UA 20-30 / WBC , UA 2-4
Presence of blood in urine, probably due to a urinary tract infection.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I already reviewed your attached reports.
Based on the reports there is a presence of red blood cells in the urinalysis (20-30 /hpv, large standard ).
I also see the presence of epithelial cells which is moderate and the presence of bacteria which is occasional.
The urinalysis confirm the presence of a urinary tract infection.
Antibiotics may be needed to treat the infection.
I would recommend to do a urine culture to confirm the bacteria and the antibiotic which is effective in treating.
In my daily practice in urinary tract infections is ciprofloxacine twice a day for five to seven days.
I also recommend taking vitamin c supplements.
I suggest you to drink liquids and especially cranberry juice.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?