my 4 year old daughter fell off of a wooden
Does not seem to be a cause for concern
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that going by the description things do not appear unusual. The main concern however is head injury. If 'head injury' occurs, it will not be without manifestations. The main concern could be the ominous signs of head injury which are:
* Severe headache
* Altered consciousness or Loss of consciousness
I assume that none of these have occurred. Unless any of these are present you need not worry. If any of these occur, you would need to get a CT scan of the brain done. As of now, I would not be concerned about her feeling 'weird' because she is otherwise running around (and therefore well). Since she possibly got hit in the abdomen, it is perhaps ok to have some pain. Give paracetamol or acetaminophen in case the child is irritable due to pain. Unless the abdomen seems grossly bloated you need not worry.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever