left testicle ingerd carrying heavy trash can up a hill
You have inflammation of Testicle following trauma.
Thanks for the query.
Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to have developed inflammation of your left testicle due to trivial trauma and since then getting pain off and on.
This is mostly due to inflammation that develops after trauma...
If your Testicle is not enlarged taking antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin and anti-inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily for a week will help to resolve the issue.
If pain persists and is severe consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical assessment and get Ultrasound Scanning of Scrotum done to rule out any severe injury to the testicle.
Use scrotal support this will help to prevent hanging of testicle and thereby to reduce pain.
Ensure to drink more water.
Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?