question-icon

left testicle ingerd carrying heavy trash can up a hill

Posted on Thu, 21 Mar 2019
Question: left testicle ingerd carrying heavy trash can up a hill 2 month still on ad off pain mostly at end of the day
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (24 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You have inflammation of Testicle following trauma.

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to have developed inflammation of your left testicle due to trivial trauma and since then getting pain off and on.

This is mostly due to inflammation that develops after trauma...
If your Testicle is not enlarged taking antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin and anti-inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily for a week will help to resolve the issue.

If pain persists and is severe consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical assessment and get Ultrasound Scanning of Scrotum done to rule out any severe injury to the testicle.

Use scrotal support this will help to prevent hanging of testicle and thereby to reduce pain.

Ensure to drink more water.

Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist