question-icon

left shoulder pain kinda pushing pain while laying down no

Posted on Sun, 3 Mar 2019
Question: left shoulder pain kinda pushing pain while laying down
no shortness of breath
no sweating
no nausea
no dizzyness
it would come and go in waves
i have gerd
anxiety
no chest pain
more stomach
happened last night heart attack symotoms
are a panic attack
Answered by Dr. Prasad (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Less likely a heart attack...

Detailed Answer:

You describe of left shoulder pain without nausea, sweating or breathing difficulty. I assume this is the first time you have had this complaint. Let me know if this not the case.
I would also like to know if you are able to climb flight of stairs and perform your usual daily activities this morning without pain / difficulties

Based on the description I don't feel it is due to a heart attack. If you were normal this morning; climb flight of stairs without pain it is an indicator that your heart is healthy. However I will recommend visiting your doctor for clinical examination and EKG. It will allay any fears about heart attack.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Dr. Prasad