Do elaborate regarding your problem.
Thanks for posting your query.
You have not described the type, location and duration of pain that you are having. To allow me to help you better, please let me know if you also have any of the following complaints:
Pain and stiffness that last for more than an hour upon arising
Bilateral symmetrical involvement of hands and feet joints
Hand joints and feet joints that are warm and tender to touch
History of viral illness like chikungunya.
Finger and toe joints that "creak" when moved; this is called crepitus
Deformities in finger and toe joints
Fatigue that is not easily resolved
Do elaborate your symptoms so that I can help you better.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?