ive had a horrible cold/ sinus infection since sunday and

Dr. Rajat Basak

ENT Specialist

Posted on Sat, 5 Jan 2019 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: ive had a horrible cold/sinus infection since sunday and today... i started getting really sweaty and nauseous... and pooping alot. and theres a horrible smell in my nose and taste in my mouth.

is it possible my body is finally sweating out and pooping out the infection? it kinda feels like a big release of something. like my body was collecting the virus and now its expelling it.
Answered by Dr. Rajat Basak 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hii. It's not that body is releasing infection. You are having allergic rhi

Detailed Answer:
Hii. It's not that body is releasing infection. You are having allergic rhinosinusitis and pharyngitis. It is allergic inflammation of the nose and pharynx.You should consult an ENT surgeon. Please undergo an endoscopy of nose and clinical examination of the oral cavity. Please start steroid nasal spray, antiallergic tablet at bedtime,steam inhalation,betadine gargle. Get well soon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj