itchy boils on arms and thighs
Thanks for the query.
You might have developed papular urticaria.
It is an allergic condition.
You can take an antihistaminic tablet such as cetrizine and apply a mild steroid lotion such as cortisone for immediate relief.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and better way of management.
Waiting for your response.
You can attach
There is an option photograph on right side of query page.
If you have any difficulty please mail it to YYYY@YYYY with subject as ATTN Dr Rahul XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?