is it possible for jock itch to spread to eyes
I have had it in groin and buttocks for over 1 year. now it seems to be spreading to lower legs and behind ear and possibly eyes. my eyes are often red and sometimes gooey and feel like there is something scratching between the lense and eyelid. is there a cure for this? so far what I have been doing is not working.
Hii. It's evident from your symptoms that you are having fungal infections
Hii. It's evident from your symptoms that you are having fungal infections of the skin which may have spread from your legs to nose and eyes. You should consult a skin specialist and give scrappings of skin for biopsy and culture. Also consult an ENT surgeon and give scrappings from nose and sent nasal smear for fungal culture and biopsy. In the meantime start nasoclear nose drop and fluticasone nasal spray along with steam inhalation. Take antiallergic tablet levocetrizine at bedtime. You can start moisol eye drop to soothen the eye. But the final management will be based on culture report. Please review if you have any queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a