im very concerend about my health at the moment i
i am 26 year old male, about 120 pounds, was recently hospitlized and worried if anything serious is going on because no one explained anything to me when i was discharged
i attached my paper work
my two main concerns are shortness of breath and fatigue/dizziness...am i okay?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that all your reports are well within normal range with a slight variations in ecg which can be normal.
I would like to suggest you to just relax and don’t take stress or get anxious as that can also cause you breathing difficulties. Also I would like to know if you smoke or not if yes then you have to quit it completely as that an important reason for breathing difficulties.
For your fatigue it’s advisable to start following healthy lifestyle habits which includes
1. Daily morning walks for 40 mins a day
2. Avoidance of excessive coffee or caffeine containing drinks
3. Avoiding junk food and eating fibre and protein rich diet.
4. Drink plenty of water.
5. Take at least 7 hrs of sleep daily.
Also get your thyroid levels checked once.
Dr Bhanu Partap
Yes in the reports there is no significant variations in the results strong enough to prompt for further investigations or for the need of any urgent medical attention.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?