if I was in a monogamous relationship and a year
Non-reactive test results mean no syphilis, yes you can trust the results..
Thanks for asking.
I understand your concern, however, since you had two non-reactive or negative test results, you can say with certainty that you do not have syphilis.
If you have a history of syphilis, and you have a non-reactive (negative) RPR test, you no longer have syphilis.
I hope this answers your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?