i was treated for uti with augmentin and microbid, i
How long have you had abdominal pain?
For how long have you had the abdominal pain? And where is it located? Appendicitis typically presents with constant pain that migrates to the lower right quadrant, and there is usually fever.
Gall bladder problems are associated with upper right quadrant pain as colic-like pain.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
It is possible
Hi again Justyna30,
Antibiotics certainly can cause gastrointestinal symptoms such as those you describe. Your symptoms could also suggest constipation. If you feel constipated, it is important to stay hydrated and eat a fiber rich diet (perhaps supplement with psyllium seeds).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has