i was doing a mouth check a i noticed that
Need few more better pics
Hi First of all thank you for approaching us for your query.I read through your query and I must say that nothing much to worry about it. It looks like a candidiasis from the pictures you have given.I suggest you if you can send few more pics without your hand obstructing the view if possible, we can reach a better conclusion. Hope you understood what I meant. Thank you and have a healthy day.
Nothing to worry
Hi thank you for your prompt reply. I saw through your pics and I must say that nothing much to worry. Its just a usual skin change(keratinization) .No much treatment is required for that. Drink lots of water and have oranges. Take vitamin bcomplex for 2weeks. Nothing to worry. Be cool and stay happy. Calm mind is best medicine for any diseases. Hope you understood. Thank you and have a healthy day
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain on teeth
- Suggest remedy for pain after root canal treatment
- What is periodontal disease?
- What causes orange colored coating on tongue and itchy scalp?
- What causes roughness under tongue and white dots on lips?
- Can regular dose of Vyvanse and Intuniv be taken before oral surgery?
- Suggest treatment for small bump on the cheek
- Suggest treatment for cavity in wisdom tooth?
- Suggest treatment for loosely bound incisor teeth behind new incisors
- What causes tiny painful white spot on lower gum?