i was doing a mouth check a i noticed that

Dr. Rohit S Menon

Dentist

Posted on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 in Dental Health
Question: i was doing a mouth check a i noticed that the Area inside my mouth my inner cheek on both sides kind of under the jawbone is white in color. What could this be from? it is the same on both sides.
Answered by Dr. Rohit S Menon 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need few more better pics

Detailed Answer:
Hi First of all thank you for approaching us for your query.I read through your query and I must say that nothing much to worry about it. It looks like a candidiasis from the pictures you have given.I suggest you if you can send few more pics without your hand obstructing the view if possible, we can reach a better conclusion. Hope you understood what I meant. Thank you and have a healthy day.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Rohit S Menon 1 hour later
here are more photos
Answered by Dr. Rohit S Menon 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Hi thank you for your prompt reply. I saw through your pics and I must say that nothing much to worry. Its just a usual skin change(keratinization) .No much treatment is required for that. Drink lots of water and have oranges. Take vitamin bcomplex for 2weeks. Nothing to worry. Be cool and stay happy. Calm mind is best medicine for any diseases. Hope you understood. Thank you and have a healthy day