i take 50 mg morning and night and 0ccasional My
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that a regular heartbeats could be due to underlying abnormal rhythm of the heart which needs proper evaluation.
I would like to suggest you to visit a nearby emergency medical service and get one ECG done to understand what sort of abnormal rhythm is going on.
It’s not advisable to increase the dose of the medication which you are already taking without the advice of your doctor.
Kindly visit an ER and get an ECG and if possible an echocardiogram done for proper basic evaluation.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?