i stepped on scale yesterday and it said 220 and
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch,
Thanks for using the 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I also don't think it would be medically possible to gain 25 lb in one day. The only way that I can conceive of this happening would be if you ingested 25 lb of fluids in one day and did not have any urine output. If you have noticed any decreased urine output or swelling throughout your body, you should have your kidneys checked for any problems there.
But otherwise, I would suspect that there is a problem with the scale itself, and I would try to reconfirm your weight with another scale before getting too concerned.
I hope that helps.
Please let me know if you have any other questions about that and I would be glad to discuss it with you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining