i need a sex enhancement with no side effect as

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2019 in Sexual Health
Question: i need a sex enhancement with no side effect as l do take lots of sugar can you please advice
thanks
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can use Horny goat weed

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.

I would suggest you to take horny goat weed. It is a herbal supplement used in chines medicine for years to treat erectile dysfunction, sexual dysfunction and increases libido.
It is a herbal supplement without side effects and you can safely use it every day and before sexual contacts.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 3 hours later
Thanks for the answer am pleased with it but the problem l have now is that l am unable to get it here l mean the Honey goat weed is their any other one you can prescribe that is relation to the Honey Goat weed.One last question is what can l you to detoxify excess sugar in the body because l take in much sugar in all my meal.l will be glad if you could kindly assist me on what to do thanks
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use stevia leave based sweeteners

Detailed Answer:
Hello again, thank you for asking. I don't know why you can't find it there because it is found in any country. You can buy it online also can find it as epimedium.
I understand you about sugar addiction and in latest studies sugar is known to be more addictive than cocaine.
You should eliminate it from diet and as you don't eat it you less crave it.
Use sugarless sweeter. Stevia leave is known to help stop sugar addiction and also
Can successfully be used to substitute sugar with less calories.
Best regards.
Follow up: Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 4 hours later
thanks for the prompt response can you kindly help with the usage of the horny goat weed
maybe it is daily weekly or only before sex thanks
Brief Answer:
Use 100mg per day

Detailed Answer:
Hello again. You can take one tablet of 100 mg every day. You can use it for six months and have a break of a month.
Best regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy