i have hypoglycemia .and when i especially drink diet soda
Probably peripheral neuropathy due to hypoglicemia.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to peripheral neuropathy due to hypoglycemia.
The low level of sugar can cause nerve damage causing burning feet.
I recommend measuring regularly the blood glucose level to maintain it under control.
I would also recommend doing nerve function tests to confirm the diagnosis.
Meanwhile, I recommend using over the counter medications such as Naproxen 500 mg three times a day.
I also recommend using topical medication for local application at the feet twice a day.
I suggest to keep a good hygiene of the feet, eat healthy and exercise.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?