i have a red itchy rash on the inside of
Fungal infection, oral & topical antifungals, antihistaminic
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photographs.
It seems to be fungal infection.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take oral and topical antifungals.
I would recommend you to take tablet terbinafine 250 mg twice daily and apply luliconazole cream on the affected area once daily for 3 weeks.
For itching take antihistaminic like tablet levocetrizine 5 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
Clotrimazole cream & chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
This infection can spread from use of infected fomites, use of public toilets and excessive sweating. I would recommend you to apply clotrimazole cream on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching.
These medicines should be available as over the counter in your country.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs