i have a question! i have a white hair thats
i have a white hair thats ticker always growing on the middle of my neck do tou think it has anything to do with the nodule of 6mm that i have in my right side of my thyroid?
Regarding white hair on neck.
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Perhaps it is just a Vellus hair which are light coloured as compared to thicker and darker Terminal hairs normally seen on the beard region of males or it is a Terminal hair which has lost its pigment. I don't think it has anything to do with the nodule on right side of neck.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body