i have a boil, bite, rash or something on my
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor. I have reviewed your pictures and your past questions about this as well as the answer the other doctors gave you. It appears that you have been dealing with this for several months now but it still has not resolved. I do agree that initially I thought it would be scabies, but without itching that is less likely. Lichen planus is also possible but usually that is itchy as well.
Basically it does not have an appearance that I can confidently say what it is. But if it is painful, there may be a folliculitis in addition to whatever the primary rash was, and so I would suggest using some antibiotic ointment (Neosporin, Mupirocin, or something similar) to see if that helps. But ultimately I think you will need a biopsy to help determine the cause for this.
I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help in any way that I can.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining