i have a back pain since 4 years I'm a
Could be slipped disc.
hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through your question and in my opinion , the most likely cause of back pain in your case would be slipped disc( Since the pain started after heavy weightlifting).
In case like yours , first of all the diagnosis has to be established by MRI and NCV if required.
For chronic pain like yours , I generally prescribe mild pain killers for few days and spinal extension exercises ( To build up back muscles ). Rest of the treatment will depend on MRI findings.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?