question-icon

i have a back pain since 4 years I'm a

Posted on Sun, 24 Feb 2019
Question: i have a back pain since 4 years I'm a body builders when I did heavy deadlift from then this pain in there
Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Could be slipped disc.

Detailed Answer:
hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through your question and in my opinion , the most likely cause of back pain in your case would be slipped disc( Since the pain started after heavy weightlifting).
In case like yours , first of all the diagnosis has to be established by MRI and NCV if required.
For chronic pain like yours , I generally prescribe mild pain killers for few days and spinal extension exercises ( To build up back muscles ). Rest of the treatment will depend on MRI findings.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Gopal Goel

Orthopaedic Surgeon