i had ct scan and that what they find:7mm left
It all sounds fine
It is a nodule of uncertain significance. Considering your age, it is very unlikely to be cancer. The radiologist recommends a follow-up scan; if it does not grow, it is unlikely a cancer. The risk of cancer is especially low if you have never smoked.
Hope this helps.
Have you tried positive end-expiratory flow apparatus?
Hi again Princepia,
Lung collapse is bit of a stretch. Instead, small parts of your lung have smaller than normal amounts of air. This may be relieved with the use of positive end-expiratory flow devices (to blow in). Have you tried this?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has