i had a bad nose bleed about a year ago.the
Could be due to nasal polyp
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. High blood pressure could be the primary cause of your nasal bleeding. Nasal polyps and similar nasal pathologies can be another possible cause. The pulling out goes in favour of the latter. But could you please specify you question? I could not make out what exactly you seek to know. Let me know and I would guide you accordingly.
I would wait to hear back from you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bad nose bleeds a sign of cancer
- Cough and bad nose bleed
- Nose bleed in children with bad cough
- Bad head and nose bleeds
- 3 year old bad nose bleeds
- Nose bleeds and bad breath
- Headache nose bleeds bad breath
- Quit smoking months ago cough bad nose bleeds
- Is nose bleeding while sleeping bad
- Bad nose bleeds
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation