i am having trouble breathing and also lots of fatigue
Get done chest x ray, ecg, 2d echo and CBC.
Thanks for your question on Ask a doctor forum.
I can understand your concern.
Breathing difficulty with fatigue are commonly seen with anaemia, lung diseases and heart diseases.
So get done ecg and 2d echo to rule out heart diseases.
Get done chest x ray and PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) to rule out lung diseases.
Get done CBC (complete blood count) for the diagnosis of anaemia.
Please let me know if you have undergone any of these tests.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?