i am having pains in my lower abdomen, also my
Can you specify?
Can you elaborate on the pain? When did it start? Is it constant? Any fever? Painful urination? Have you tried it before? Anything that exacerbates or relieves?
Did the onset of symptoms in your legs coincide with your abdominal pain?
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
They are separate issues
Hi again Ebn914,
I think the issues you describe are separate issues. The abdominal cramps sound like a urinary tract infection, and I suggest you see your doctor for a urinalysis and possibly antibiotics. The leg and feet problems could be peripheral arterial disease, I.e. intermittent claudication. This is also something your own doctor can assess on a physical examination and measurement of ankle blood pressure.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has